Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pauline, Assignment #17

I walk into the party in time to see her unveiling. Purple silk falls to the ground as I gaze upon the curves of her body. She is facing away from me, her silky back unclothed as her light robe slides off, draping low just beneath her hips. She is leaning on her side, propped up by her right elbow against the settee pillows, displaying her beauty for the other guests. Even encased in marble she is still able to seduce me. A single candle illuminates her from the other side, and as I fix my eyes on the shadows that playfully wave across her back, the other guests begin to fade into darkness….

Lavender oil weaves through the room. She knows I am in the room, but continues to gaze out the window, pretending to be distracted by the blue song birds serenading her. I decide to play along, stepping closer. Her face is still turned away from me so that I can only get a peak of her soft jaw line and her proud Roman nose, but I discover a hint of a coy smile slide across her face as she hears me approach.

I stand just breaths behind her. My heart picks up its pace, and my breathing grows stiff and sharp. My fingers are tingling, and I reach out my hand and lightly run my finger down the crevice that runs down the arch of her back. I stop just at her hips. Her skin is silky like her falling robe, and I feel the urge to grab her waist and pull her toward me; but I refrain. I tease back.

Her head tilts back, eyes closing as she takes a deep breath of my robes, recognizing my familiar scent. I watch her brows furrow slightly, but she too restrains her lust. Her eyelids flutter open; she gazes into my eyes, and I stare back into her charcoal pair that flickers in the candlelight. Her smile widens a look of guile. She nods toward the other side of her settee, luring me to walk around her – almost ceremonially; I appease her wishes.

As I amble around her, my finger lingers on her skin, brushing back up her spine, to her neck, and across her cheek. I cradle her chin with my fingers, lifting her face up toward mine, like a valiant prince returning to his princess. Finally I stand before her, her firm breasts perked for my viewing pleasure. The candle makes her bosom glow with enticement, emphasizing their supple rotundity. Her face affects a healthy glow – like wine rushing to her cheeks.

She places her hand on my chest, and playfully pushes me away. I take a step backward, and now run my eyes across her skin. She returns to her poised position, head resting on her fist. Her legs are subtly curled, relaxing her voluptuous hips. She pulls and apple from the golden bowl resting at her feet, barely grasping it with her fingertips as if it could fall at any moment – the forbidden fruit. Her hair is in a neat coiffure, like the portraits of Venus. Before I can approach her again, she whispers, “Immortalize me – sculpt me by your hand.” My burning lust will have to wait….

Paulina catches me from my dream. She surprises me from behind, pressing her warm breasts against my back just for a moment before she is running off to gather the impression of the other guests. I marvel at my marble Paulina, and wait for her to call upon me again.

No comments: